privacy and data
Thank you for wanting to know more about the way we handle and treat your data - it is extremely important to us and so we are delighted you want to know more about it.
But to help you along, here are the basics - for us it isn't just the letter of the law that applies here, it is the spirit and principles we take seriously, to protect your data and your contract with us:
- We don't sell or share data - or run clever programs to try and squeeze information out about what you are doing so we can sell you more stuff. And we will try and only contact you on things you actually care about.
- Our server infrastructure is provided by Amazon Web Services and is currently based in the United States (although servers may from time to time be based in other countries).
- All our servers and applications run the same security protocols that banks use to transmit financial data.
- We only hold your data because you have given it to us - if you don't want us to do that, we won't. If you are worried about it - don't collect or send any sensitive data through our system.
- We are law-abiding citizens, and comply with all the laws that apply to us - that means, if you want to use our service, you have to too :-) Check out our terms and conditions for more about this.
If you have any questions at all about the rest of this - please email me, Bridget Harris (the CEO) at email@example.com